Happy Easter!!! Our sweetest wishes to you and all of yours this holiday.
Make these cute little cupcake nests by following the directions below, it’s so easy and they look so adorable that you will surprise everyone!
What you need:
- Cupcakes: either make your own from scratch, from a box or even buy them at the store
- White frosting
- Chocolate eggs
- Shredded coconut
- A piping bag (optional round or star tip)
- A small spoon or a mellon-baller
- Once you have your cupcakes, place frosting in a piping bag. Pipe a good amount of frosting on top of each cupcake. You can go around the top or simply pipe a large amount on top with one uniform squeeze.
- Wet the tip of a spoon or mellon-baller and make an indentation on the top of the icing making sure there is enough space to place the amount of eggs you desire. Repeat with all the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with the shredded coconut. Remember to do this over a baking sheet or plate to catch the excess coconut and to avoid making a mess.
- Place the chocolate eggs in the indentation. Arrange cupcakes on a plate or platter and serve.
- Makes great individual gifts, great to bring to the office or for your family dinner.